Our goal is to be the best within 100 miles…
- We smoke brisket for 12 hours and pull it apart daily.
- Our ground beef patties are never frozen, locally prepared Angus.
- Our famous house made Caesar Salads are perfectly paired with our blackened or grilled salmon.
- Our grilled chicken breasts are marinated in our house made Caesar before we grill them to complete our Cobb, Club or Apple Walnut salads.
- After years of research, we finally discovered the very best pizza dough for our Wood Fire Oven.
- New customers often wonder why they are served a bottle of our house made ranch with the pizza. They are normally pleasantly surprised at how well it goes along with our pizza crust as a bread stick dip to complete their meal.
- Our Scooper Nacho is not your traditional Nacho, the toppings are served on the side.
- We have been told many times that our clam chowder & fish & chips are better than at the beach!
- Our steamer clam sauce is so yummy, you’ll want to drink it.
- Our long-term team members have been with us for 3, 4, & 5 years.
- We create Dinner Specials 4 nights a week just to mix things up a bit.
- We never stop listening to our customers, their opinion is why we are here today.
- We as owners continue to walk the walk alongside our team.
- We strive to learn & improve every day.
- Every menu item continues to be evaluated and improved on continuously.
- Our live music musicians are home grown local artists.
- We have the best team within 100 miles who aim to please.
In late 2010, Mark & Bonnie stumbled into this business venture. Smoky Hearth was vacant for about a year and a half, Mark's family owned the building, and the space was ready for someone/anyone to come in and take over we couldn't understand why nobody came along?
So we said, "Why Not?" Facing all odds with Zero Experience...
Mark loves to cook and at first, we thought we'd keep it simple! We would bring our Traeger out and smoke some meats during lunch hours......
Well, that thought expanded, and we decided to jump in head first and open up a full-blown restaurant, bar, and grill. Thanks to the community of Sandy for being so welcoming and opening their arms to the new Smoky Hearth and with the help and support of all of our friends and family, Smoky Hearth managed to survive.
We have several customers who claim that "Smoky Hearth has saved their lives".